Do you sell B2B and plan to sell your products to works councils (also called Social and Economic Committees)? You'd be surprised how much harder it is.
Those who have already risked it know it: sell to works councils sometimes turns out to be a real obstacle course. CEs are less and less willing to act as intermediaries between suppliers and company employees. So, and this is a very sad reality: Christmas packages, for example, are becoming increasingly rare, gradually being replaced by multi-brand gift cards.
And sales by creators or small independent traders on company premises, once commonplace in large groups, are tending to disappear (and even completely disappear during this pandemic period).
This is why having an online sales solution specially designed for sales to works councils appears to be THE solution. Have a turnkey e-commerce site , in the colors of your company, and with different prices depending on the visitors, makes it much easier to reach company employees. Works councils appreciate the simplicity of this type of solution because they no longer have to worry about sales or logistics, but still have a “corporate advantage” to offer to employees.
The solution of B2B e-shop is therefore ideal for selling to CE/CSE, and doing what we call B to B to C, but simpler 🙂
Customer case: Le Comptoir du Cacao
In order to be able to reach company employees through the CSEs, our cocoa counter client asked us to find a solution that could satisfy both the employees to whom they wish to sell and the members of the CSEs.
It was quite natural that we offered them our services for creating a B2B e-commerce site dedicated to sales to professionals, while taking into account the specificities linked to sales to works councils.
So, Huggii brought them a turnkey e-commerce site , in company colors and delivered in less than 7 days, allowing you to order directly online with discounted prices corresponding to a particular customer profile and/or account.
In the case of the B to B to C sales , employees of member companies can then order chocolates directly and individually at preferential rates on the cocoa counter site. They receive their order at home, at a relay point or at their CSE office.
And in the case of B2B, CSE members can easily and quickly place group orders (as part of a Christmas package for example) at special rates reserved for them.
The establishment of a B2B e-shop Huggii then meets the following needs:
- Being able to sell online, without having prior knowledge of e-commerce and the web
- Be able to display and charge different prices depending on the visitors connected to the site (depending on the amount of the participation supported by the works council)
- Convince more works councils (and more easily) by relieving them of the sales and logistics aspect
- Being able to offer a range of different products, delivery and payment methods depending on the customer
In conclusion, Huggii simplifies sales to works councils
When we asked ourselves how to simplify the sale of products to ECs, the answers we found were as follows:
- Offer a time saving for CSE members by relieving them of the sales and/or logistics aspect
- Offer employees of the companies concerned a simple and quick way to access their employee benefits , including for physical products
- Allow merchants to create a differentiated offer depending on the connected customer, but also to be able to offer different delivery or payment solutions.
Before Huggii, there was no turnkey e-commerce solution meeting these specific needs. This is why we chose to create it from scratch, and thus provide a real solution to a problem that is well-anchored in the world of B2B commerce.